March 31, 2019
5 Year Anniversary - Rawles Bell
I can’t believe it has been five years since we opened the doors at Benchmark Private Wealth Management! They say “time flies when you’re having fun” and that is the first word I think to describe my experience at Benchmark: FUN! It’s been a real honor and adventure to help build this firm over the past five years and I can’t help but feel grateful to work at such a fine institution with such amazing people. For our five year anniversary, I’ve come up with 5 things I am grateful for at BPWM:
1) Our Clients – we have such a tremendous group of clients: interested, driven, respectful people who work hard every day providing for their families. We are so honored and thankful that they entrust their assets and planning to us and invite us along the journey of their lives. They are quite literally the lifeblood of our business and who we are built to serve. By far the favorite part of my job is building relationships with our clients.
2) Our Team – I have been blessed to work with amazing co-workers the last five years and our team is stronger than ever in 2019. On top of everyone being hard-working and fun, our skills complement each other, making us work well as a team. Enjoying the people you work with is a huge blessing and might be the key ingredient in loving my job.
3) Benchmark Bank – Benchmark is truly an amazing company with a top-notch culture that is hard to replicate. They have been a tremendous partner to us both strategically and relationally but most importantly they have believed in and supported us from day 1. A big thank you to Mike Barnett and the executives of Benchmark Bank for supporting us in our endeavors!
4) Our Partners – whether it is investment managers, software providers, insurance professionals, attorneys, CPAs, etc… we work with amazing teams from all over the nation who help us do what we do at a high-level. We get to partner with some of the finest investment service professionals in the nation, if not world, who help us bring solutions to our clients every day.
5) Family/Friends – First, I am grateful for my wife’s support and love as we have been building this business the past five years. I am also so thankful for the support of my family and friends who, behind the scenes, help me personally develop as well as grow our firm.
So excited for another 5 years!
August 29, 2021
Click Here to read Wayne McCullough's thoughts on what he thinks is the biggest risk lurking in investors’ portfolios?Keep Reading
July 21, 2020
Benchmark Private Wealth Management is pleased to announce its investment in the private equity partnership- Blue Marlin Partners Southwest. In addition Benchmark Private Wealth Management will become a General Partner. …Keep Reading
July 09, 2020
July 09, 2020
July 09, 2020